Monday, July 19, 2010

Incorporation

As of May 15, 2010 I have offically become Incorporated. I am so excited. I found an attorney and accountant. I finally received my FEIN number also. This is so exciting for me and my Husband who is such a huge help to me. I went to a social media seminar hosted by Entrepreneur magazine and it was wonderful. The speaker was Mitch Meyerson who has created the Gurilla marketing program. I was recently told about Score which is retired professionals who assist you for free in building your business. Now I am moving toward the next step of business plan, prices, contracts and website. I have to be serious about this my body is starting to fell the years of work now.

I have been a massage therapist since 2004 and I have a gangelion cyst from over working my wrist. I have to do something. I plan on having a child some day and know that I will have to make some lifestyle changes soon. I really enjoy my job, employers and my patients. I have really become comfortible but know I have to grow and not become stagnit in life. I have to head out to work now. I pray the remainder of your day will be a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment