Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bad Business

Good evening,

Well I still haven't heard anything from Bob of 100 year wellness. I am so suprised he started out working with the Dr. and now he hasn't returned anyones call. I emailed him and no response as of yet. I hope he has left for vacation or something. Why would you have someone work with you and offer to pay and then not pay. i am a tad bit upset. I gave of a 1/2 day of work, I could have stayed and made money. What's funny is he Bob thinks he will get away with cheating. Not!!! I love it when people play themselves. Why?? Why?? Why??

One thing I know is his business will never prosper because he is a cheat. it's one thing being a shrud business man and another thing being a liar and cheat. Bob offered to pay $40 and hour for 4.5 hours and didn't pay.

I had a busy day today. Patients were on time. I really enjoy when that happends. I made a nice connection with a marketing company Red Devil Promotions I hope to meet with Danielle soon. I went for a run today after my work day Jennifer my co-worker at Illinois Spinal Care went Elmhurst praire path and ran 2.37 miles. I have to prepare for the Frank Lloyd Wright 5k run October 24th and the 5k Hot Chocolate run November 6th. I have to be ready. I participated in the Elmhurst 4 on the 3rd on July 3rd and didn't do as well as I would have like to. I did 4 miles in 1 hour and 2 minutes. I felt like I had been beat up.

Running has helped me so much. I can think clear and I am so energized after. I finished my run, bathed, and now I'm cooking chicken and noodles for dinner.

My Husband has gone to bowl with his friend Tony he is in town till Saturday. I am so glad Tony is okay he is in the Army. I hope he is okay he has served over in Afganastan. he hasn't spoken to us about what's going on over there but he will say you couldn't handle what he has seen. i just pray that he will be healthy mentally and physically. I have encountered many young men who have served over there and they all have some signs of PTSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment